Friday, March 18, 2011

Nothing To Say Friday!


As usual, I have nothing to say! So I dubbed it "nothing to say Friday!" Why is it so easy for some people to blog everyday and have something to say everyday, and for me to sit here looking at the screen saying "duh!?" I have no trouble talking usually, in fact there are many people, I'm sure that would love to tell be to be quiet! But trying to put thoughts in writing does not come easy!

I guess I'm a bit like the cow in the above painting by mwickland . I'm just so happy just staring at the screen and reading what everyone else has to say! Isn't he cute, by the way?

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! Cute title for this post! lol Don't be so hard on yourself! Even though you had nothing to say you were still able to put together a fun post! Love this cow painting!

    Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy! Sometimes when I start typing my fingers won't shut up! LOL
    I love that cow painting too!

    Hope you have a great weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For somebody who had nothing to say, I sure like what you said!! LOL That cow is adorable!! I like the baby chick paintings in his shop even better though...I could use them for my book of poems!! ^_^ Nice post my non-talking, don't-know-what-to-say friend!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Wug! I love her shop too! There's so many cute paintings in there, it's hard to pick a favorite! Thanks for your nice comment on my post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to what you're saying! And most of the time I just don't have enough time to put together a decent blog post with pics and all.
    Cute cow :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I'm not alone Mariann. It's the time thing with me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cow painting if awesome! Awesome..I don't know when the last time I said that word was...kinda had a 80's flash back for a minute. Love your honestly of having nothing to say. I feel that way most days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. your treasuries are fantastic...love the plum one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree LissC...I love that cow painting! Wish I had the perfect spot to hang it!
    Thanks for your kind words and your nice complement on my treasuries. These are only a few of them. I didn't put them all here.

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!