Monday, December 27, 2010

Beads, Beads And More Beads!!!


That's what I did this weekend! Went crazy online and bought MORE beads!! Can you believe it? It's not like I don't have enough, LOL! I just have a weakness when it comes to beads!! I guess I just spent way to much time online in a bored state of mind, although I wasn't a bit bored!! Whatever the problem was, I did get a bit carried away.... not only on Saturday, but then again on Sunday too! Will this madness ever end???

Anyway, the bracelet you see at the top of this post triggered a bit of the spending. I loved the beads so much in this one, as well as the charm, that I simply HAD to order more! You understand, don't you? The sad part is, I just received those in the mail on Friday!! The Etsy seller beadsnsupplies has wonderful beads! I love Czech beads! So I did stay busy over the weekend and created several things. Stay tuned for more new creations being listed in my shop! I'll be adding all week!

6 comments:

  1. I DO understand!! That's why I nicknamed you "Bead"!! LOL It's a cute bracelet too. I love the heart charm. Can't wait to see the other creations you spent way too much...Um...you come up with with the beads you bought. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Wug, I have 4 more new things to list this week besides the bracelet! LOL Thanks for your comment. I love the heart charm too and just had to order more....yesterday!! On sale at Happy Mango Beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered beads last night. I certainly understand. New supplies are inspiring, and those nautilus beads are gorgeous and made up beautifully. Wishing you many beads in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks MAB!! I love all the new types of beads that are out there. And the sales are just too tempting! Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!! I have "crafting issues" too, fabric, yarn, beads... it never ends!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I'm not the only one! I bought more beads this morning!! Will this madness ever end!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!