Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beautiful Day!!

It's a gorgeous day here in Western Michigan today. Cool, yes, but what's not to love when the sun in shining and you feel good!! We took the time to put away our outdoor furniture today and to finish raking the backyard....not fun, but we couldn't ask for a better day to do it! I couldn't help but admire the beauty in these mums that are fully in bloom. I just had to share!!

In the meantime, I've been working on a new treasury. The theme......The Gales Of November Came Early! Ever heard of Gordon Lightfoot?? Maybe that shows my age, but I just can't help myself! If you have an item that might work well with that theme, please post it here and I'll be happy to use it in my new treasury that I hope to get going by tomorrow!!

Hopefully the owner of this photo won't mind if I use it here! Keep in touch!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh! Gordon Lightfoot!! I had to go and listen to "Beautiful" just because you said his name. :-)--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRhEvjyk_dc I don't think I have anything that fits your treasury, but I don't think you'll have any problems getting takers!!...By the way, your mums and this photo with the waves are both beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Love Gordon Lightfoot! Showing my age too..lol. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but here is a vintage fur coat that might work.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/56389755/vintage-faux-fur-tan-cream-coat-intrique

    Thanks for your consideration!
    www.that70sshoppe.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I'm not the only one that likes Gordon Lightfoot!! Thanks for your comments Wug!! Love that song too!

    That 70's shop...I'm on my way to check out your suggestion!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That 70's shop....I wish your coat would have worked, but I was not able to use it. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll keep you in mind for future treasuries!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!