Monday, October 3, 2011

Today I have nothing to say (believe it or not), but I did want to show off a few of my newer pieces that haven't been listed yet.  I have so many things waiting in the sidelines!  Even some that haven't been photographed yet. So much to do....so little time!  Please let me know what you think, okay?






These are just a sample of what I have to list yet!  WHEW!!  I need about 8 more hours in a day and then maybe I could get them listed.  Let me know what you think please! 

I love this pair!!

Thanks and have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful jewelry. Thank you for sharing them. I too need an extra 8 hours. If you find them can you pass some of them to me...LOL..
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Snowflake Dreams1! If I do find that extra 8 hours, I will bottle it and send it to you free! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Bead!! I especially love that necklace!! It's a WOW-er!! :-) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!