Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why I Made Two Pairs


Last week I heard some great news about the daughter of a good friend. She's getting married at the end of this month!! So I've been invited to a personal shower for her today and had no idea what to buy for her. Well, yesterday I was in my craft room fooling around with some of my latest beads and made the earrings in the above photo. I loved them so much that I made a second pair to give to her as a gift! That's personal wouldn't you say?

I also put together a "floating" pearl choker for her too. I sure hope she likes it! I'm not very in tuned to the tastes of a 27 year old!!


So you may wonder, what are these?? I love rose gold and decided to put a pair of rose gold earrings together too. What do you think? Are they elegant enough? I did think the pink went well with them.


As you can see, it didn't stop there. I have been looking at this faceted briolette for some time and trying to decide what to do with it. Yesterday I decided! Keep it simple!! I hung it on sterling silver chain! I really love this!

And in the bottom photo, you can see that I made earrings to go with it! What do you think?


I thought that was enough for 1 day. So off I went to photograph them. Hope I didn't bore you, but I did want to show off a bit!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. They're all beautiful, Bead...as usual! :-] I love the rose earrings...and the briolette! Your first photo are my favorites of these though. Truly elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented. I like all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!