Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Guess Blogging Isn't My Thing


I always thought that I would enjoy blogging, but I have to say lately I haven't had the time for it or the motivation. When I do write....hardly no one reads it anyway and I can be a bit of a bore for sure. It amazes me that I can talk so much in real life and can't think of anything to say when I get here. I try to be witty and I flop. I've tried to be poetic...but I'm not. So this post isn't any of those things. It's just me being me.
All I can think of doing is to share some of my recent pieces of jewelry. These are not in my shop yet and may not make it there because I'm doing another home show on Friday night. I have a LOT of pieces I have not photographed yet too. If they don't sell at this show, stay tuned and they will be listed.


I have showed these off on FB. So these may not be new to you.

I love these purple ones.


This bracelet will be re-made before it's listed on Etsy. I'm not sure about it the way it is.

Don' t you love it?


I've already sold 4 of these!! Everyone loves them!

I'm a huge fan of turquoise and coral!!


Unsure about this necklace too. There may be a re-make in its future too.

So that's all I have to show off aside from 2 backpack charms. I still have 6 necklaces, 5 bracelets and 3 pairs of earrings that I haven't photographed yet. If there's anything here you like and want, let me know!

Have a great Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Awwww! Such sad bloggie talk... :-( And when you're sharing such beautiful jewelry too!! I love the new earrings! And even though I don't wear bracelets much, I LOVE these!...Hey! You do jewelry making well. That must have taken some time to learn...Blogging for me is getting easier the more I learn. I'm sure that's what will happen for you too. Besides, there's no obligation. Just enjoy it! I don't think too much about who will comment. I just talk...and they do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement Wug! I just freeze up when I start to blog. My thoughts don't come out. That's why I just show off my jewelry. LOL You can't shut me up in real life! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful jewelry Cindy! And I for one am never bored when I stop by your blog! Don't be so hard on yourself! Thanks for the comment you left on my giveaway post. glad you entered! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, I know how you feel because lately I have been feeling that way about my blogging and I'm sorry that you feel that way. I do read your post. I'm just really bad at posting a comment ask Deb. We love you out here in blog world. Don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cathy! I know you stop by when I post (not very often these days, LOL). I just freeze when I start to write. I think everything has to be perfect.
    Glad to enter your giveaway too! You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SnowflakeDreams, I'm sorry you're feeling that way too. Thanks for reading my posts. I read yours too but, like you, I'm terrible about commenting.
    Thanks for the blog love! I do appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!