Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No Time To Blog!


No time to blog today. Busy, busy, busy!!! But I did want to show you what hubby and saw while looking out our window the other morning. Yep..... a deer! Standing in our neighbor's (across the street) yard! Photo is not the best, but I tried to zoom in and took it out the window. There was actually 2. We didn't see the other one because she was hiding behind a bush. Saw them run off together. I love deer! They are so beautiful!! And I wanted to share. Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo! What a good catch!!! He looks so calm too! :-/ Looks like they were doing what hubby and I do in the grocery store. I shop and he tries to hide!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are husbands for? Thanks for your comment Wug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thi is the time of year I see them a lot ... unfortunately a lot of them along side of the road :( Cool that you were able to catch it with your camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kerri! Not a great photo though! No professional here! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!