Friday, July 10, 2009

Thursday turned out to be a pretty good day!








When I got up yesterday, I wasn't quite sure how the day was going to go. I didn't sleep well the night before. But what a nice surprise when I turned on my computer! I had 2 sales!! In one day!! How sweet it is! What was really nice is that there was one from my etsy site, and one from my web site. That was my first from my web site. That sale didn't run as smoothly as my etsy sale. I had some issues with PayPal. My problem, not theirs. But we were able to iron things out and get the sale completed. Thank goodness!! Now its all set for more! I guess this is a good time, then to add this carnelian necklace to my sites. I love this!
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day today.
Next time I write, I'll give you a little background, ok?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sales!! Nice way to wake up in the morning!
    That necklace is amazing!!!!! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - have you thought about putting your etsy mini on the sidebar? It's a really quick way for people to see what you have in your shop and to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Audrey! I can't figure out how to do it. It never works for me like the instructions say. I'm computer illiterate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the sale...I am still amazed that people want to buy things I make and it is a high every time I get a sale. I hope you get many more. I love the orange necklace too by the way!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your sales! Your carnelian necklace is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!