Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Monday!!



I used to hate Mondays, but lately I'm finding they're not so bad after all. I've been enjoying looking at everyone's blogs. And I've found that you don't have to say a lot to say something, you know what I mean?
I really had a great weekend. I had 3 sales this weekend, that's a first. So what if it was to the same person! A sale is a sale! That's what my friends keep telling me. I'm finding that my purse pull line is becoming a hit. This is just a sample of them:

I also have been working hard on getting a couple of new necklaces in my shops! I only wish I could sell one of my necklaces! This one in the picture is one of my absolute favorites! My husband told me I couldn't keep it, though, because he didn't want to keep supporting my jewelry addiction! Go figure! Me, with a jewelry addiction? There are so many wonderful etsian jewelry makers out there! I've seen some outstanding work, and it really puts my things to shame. But, I guess, we all have our place, don't we? And we all appeal to someone.
Have a great Monday everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. That necklace is wonderful!! Love the purse pulls - really great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to compare yourself with others. It's one of the tips I keep reading about when selling on etsy. Enjoy what you do! Love the purse pull idea btw!

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!