Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting Discouraged!

This is a great candle, don't you think? It comes from www.blisscandles.etsy.com It's called, "Cozy Home and Cinnamon." Check the site out. You won't be disappointed!

I know I should be happy that I've sold a few things. But I'm discouraged because I had a great sale on my website for the last week, and I had only one person take advantage of it! And it was a $5.00 pair of earrings! All that promoting! Then today I added this great simple black necklace and hardly had any lookers!(sigh!).
But I did find that when I was on twitter, that a lot of you DID have sales today! And that was great! It made me feel better to think there really are people buying right now, we just need to be patient.
I even met someone who has a shop that lives right here in my hometown! http://www.blisscandles.etsy.com
You need to check it out! Great candles!
I guess the end of the day has turned out to be much more pleasant than the beginning! Talk at you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged! You'll get your sales :). From my experience, every time I run a sale I sell virtually nothing while it lasts but I'll sell a week after the sale is over... Go figure!

    http://snowbelljewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!