Friday, April 22, 2011

Some Days I Feel Like A Fruitloop In A Box Of Cheerios!


While looking through Etsy, I came across this cute illustration by tillbiedron! I do think it says it all, don't you?

Do you ever have those days when you can't say anything right and when you do finally get a logical thought together the words get all jumbled up in your mouth and people look at you with puzzlement like you're a fruitloop? That's a daily thing for me! LOL

I then decided to check out some of her other work. She's only been on Etsy since November of last year but what a shop! I love her banner too! She's a fabulous artist!

Let me show you a few more of her illustrations and fabulous wedding toppers!


Ha ha! She says she loves clowns (most clowns that is)! I think this is adorable, don't you? She has 3 available on this one!

And then for the kids room, this is priceless!!! Who wouldn't want this hanging in their baby's room! AND there's 2 available!!

And then we have the fabulous wedding toppers! This is just a sample of the toppers she sells in her shop. Aren't these adorable??? What I really love is that you not only get the wedding topper but the illustration that goes with it!

This is priceless! What a wonderful memory from a wonderful day!!!

There are many more cute and imaginative items in tillybiedron's shop and I encourage you to take a few minutes and browse!

Have a whimsical day everyone!! And get yourself out of that cheerio box if at all possible! LOL I'll be working on it! Tee Hee!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! Don't we all have days when we feel just like a fruit loop?!! ^_^ What a great shop Bead! I love the idea of getting an illustration with your wedding topper!!! What a great idea...and a very marketable one! :-] Now, I know babies don't really come from storks...I'm too old for that kind of delusion!...but I love this idea for a new baby --> http://www.etsy.com/listing/62550685/a-little-ray-of-sunshine After all, new babies are like a ray of sunshine entering your life, or the "fruit"-age of the belly...a reward! :-) Thanks for sharing her shop Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd appreciate this one Deb! I also loved the baby one! I just couldn't put her whole shop in here!! Thanks for taking a look at it! I love her work! Just wish I had that kind of talent! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that today I AM that Fruit Loop!! I am following you back!! ~KM

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!