Monday, February 14, 2011

Migraine, Backache and Computer Troubles.....What Next!?

(photo by lakevermilionphotos please take a look at his shop)


As my title says, yesterday included all of that! I woke up with both the physical things (probably slept wrong) and my computer kept wanting to crash! I was able to backup most of what I wanted from it, except for the 83 photos I took yesterday morning that needed editing! Arrghh! I erased them from my camera too! I was a bit distraught as you may very well have guessed! I felt like going out and climbing a tree and falling asleep (like you see in the above photo!) I went to my meeting and when I came home, my head was really pounding!! But I was determined to retrieve those photos!!! So I pulled out my puter, took the panel off and reset some of the ribbons. I've done this several times in the past, cuz this is an ongoing problem! Sometimes it's just dusty, but not this time. I then fired it up again......it spit and sputtered, and then...YAY...it came on! I quickly downloaded the photos and was able to edit them too! And today, for some odd reason, it's working! For how long? We'll see! In the meantime, we're looking to buy a new one.
Anyway, here's a few of my new photos!


This is one of my newest necklaces! I haven't listed it yet! Do you like my new necklace form? I do, as you will see in the next few photos! Thank you for your patience! LOL


Don't you just love the color in this trapezoid? I do! And it's all sterling silver too!


How about antique brass? I think this is a beauty!!


I've already listed this one! I love the color of the pearls! And it's gold instead of silver!


Here's the bracelet that matches the above necklace! I haven't listed it yet, but will soon!


I also made these earrings to match. Hmmmm, not too sure about them yet! May have to go back to the drawing board. What do you think?


And lastly, this is a remake of an older necklace I had around for a long time! I really like it! What do you think?

I sure hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a great week ahead!!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday. I get headaches alot and know how bad they can be! Enough to sideline you for a whole day!

    Glad you are feeling better! I really love all these but the green stands out to me. . . lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy! I get a lot of headaches these days. Comes with age, I guess. Thank you for the nice comment on my green! I love that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post, Bead!! I'm so sorry you were having so many problems yesterday. I marvel at your ability to open your computer and fix something!!! I'd open it alright....and then stare at it until my techy girlfriend got here and took the panel cover out of my hand!! LOL

    Now, on to the good stuff!! Your new pieces are superb!!! I was going to say which one was my favorite, but I love all of them!!!...If I had to pick one, it would be the trapezoid one with the leaves having...I guess! :-) You do such great work!! You better hurry and get them in your shop...Why the 'Puter' is cooperating!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Wug! I've had trouble with this computer almost since day 1! While it was still under warranty, the company did a walk through with me. I wrote down what I had to do to fix it, and have used that since. Hubby also replaced the ribbon once. Made a difference but it's just a trouble maker. I know nothing about computers actually! LOL
    Thanks for your nice comments on my new pieces! I intend to list the green trapezoid this afternoon. It's a simple piece, but looks great with the sterling, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. CinLynn, I am so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. I do hope that you are feeling a lot better today. I have never had a migraine myself but the rest of my family gets them =(
    I love the jewellery. The necklaces are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jo-anne for your concern! I'm much better today! And thanks for your nice comments on my necklaces too! I'm a bit partial to them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!