Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can I Show Off My Newest Creations?

I hope you all don't mind, but I'd really LOVE to show off my newest creations. First off, I had a request for a custom order. It was for a purse charm. Here is the finished product and I have to say that the customer loves it and wants another in a different color!

Isn't it great? If you love it too and would like one like it, let me know! I'd love to make you one!

And then I had a lady tell me she was getting married and she showed me her dress (which is gorgeous, by the way) and said she was having a hard time coming up with jewelry to accent it. I told her I'd see what I could do. These may not be right for her, but they will go in my shop...soon! This first one I loved so much that I made a matching bracelet and some earrings. I'm not too sure about the earrings yet, but I can still change them before I list it. What do you think?

I love the gold chain and the champagne button pearls on this one! It is so feminine!!

I also made this next necklace thinking it would look great as well. I loved this one too when I got it finished! What do you think?


This one is also made with a gold chain. The bigger beads are a glass bead in a sand and cream color. I added the Swarovski bicones for interest. This is AWESOME!

I would really love to know what you think and if they will have any appeal! Please leave me your thoughts in the comments below! I love to read them!
Well, I'm not going to bore you anymore today. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and get plenty of rest for the coming week!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the purse charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but that purse charm is gorgeous! Your pictures are beautiful!

    www.LostRiverRags.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Braggin' Rights! I will have to make one for my shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much LostRiverRags!! I definitely will have to make another for my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Braggin' Rights and LostRiverRags. I love that purse charm!!! It's so pretty! Don't get me wrong, I like the other jewelry too, but I'm really into bold, colorful, statement pieces. The more interesting and different the better!...Nice to see you so busy with the custom orders too! Keep up the beautiful work my sister! And enjoy your meeting today too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindy! These are all great! If I had to pick a fav I would go with the third one. I love the gold with the cream colors! Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! And I agree, your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Wug my friend!! I had a feeling you were going to love that one! I will absolutely make another for my shop! You have a great meeting today too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Cathy, for such a wonderful complement!! I adore that third one myself!! I appreciate the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Debi! I was thinking that my pics would be much better if I had a bust! I MUST invest in one!

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!