Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"I'll Never Be Able To Write As Good As You!!"

....that's what I told our dear Deb Malloy (aka Poetess Wug) when I read her wonderful post on her blog today!! http://poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com/
This is one blog you MUST read! She makes it interesting everyday!! Always a new poem and new photos to view!! She has a natural talent for poetry and conversation. Please be sure to stop by and see it and comment real soon! And follow her blog too!! She's a sweetheart and would love to have you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Bead!!! You're making me get teary! Between old photos and tears today...I'm just a mess!!! LOL Thank you soooo much for always being in my corner. Mmuah!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!