Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wuglyees.....A Unique And Beautiful Etsy Shop


Today I'm doing something different. I want to tell you about this dear friend of mine, Deb Malloy, who has a gorgeous shop and does the most beautiful crocheting! Maybe you've never seen her shop before, but I guarantee, it's worth the look! I'm including some wonderful samples of her work, and I encourage you to see what else she has to offer. http://wuglyees.etsy.com/


Here are just a few samples: The item above is a sample of the necklaces she has in her store!


Here is a sample of the beautiful brooches she has in her store! I love this one!!


These are a pair of her wonderful earrings!! She does great work, don't your think?


And who could forget the fact that anyone who crochets makes beautiful scarves!! This one is for women.

And as you can see, this one is for a man!! So many items to choose from!!

And what crochet shop would be complete without hats! I had a hard time picking one for this sample, but those slouch hats are so popular and this one is gorgeous!!

She also carries bracelets! She calls them "Hand Sandals!" So unique!! And so beautiful!

And what about accessories??? This is one beautiful pillow! And it's done in Angel Hair! It would be such a romantic addition to any room, don't you think?

And we can't leave out the fact that Deb is also a poet! I've seen excerpts from this book, and I guarantee you will not have dry eyes when you are done reading it! Below is the dedication page of this book! Even that is touching!:


3 comments:

  1. GREAT feature!! Deb's talent is AMAZING and I LOVE her shop!!
    Thank you for sharing!!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bead, you never cease to amaze me in how generous and loving you can be, but this feature of me and my shop is truly amazing!!! Thank you so, so much! I hope both of our shops one day support us in doing what we TRULY love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 of my fave things ~ jewelry and crocheting! Great shop, Fabulous items featured here. Love, love, love the "hand sandals".

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!