Sunday, December 25, 2011

Preview Day

Just another Sunday here.  Not much going on.  Same old, same old.  But I have been keeping busy creating new jewelry.  So here it is.  Please let me know what you think.



I'm unsure of the appeal of these, but they're made with antique copper and dark green pearl disk beads.  Is there anything interesting about them, or should I think about re-styling them?


These are simple.  Silver faceted glass beads with silver glass pearls.  Basic silver earring.  Small but a bit elegant too.  What do you think?  Appeal?


If any of you are on Facebook, you may have already seen this one.  I haven't listed it yet, but I love the simplicity of it.  It goes with everything.



This bracelet is the sister of another one in my shop.  The difference is that this one has lapis beads in it.  The turquoise in the focal bead are real turquoise chips.  It also has lapis chips and coral chips in it.   I love those Tibetan beads, don't you?


This necklace is new.  I used Mexican zebra jasper as the beads.  I like it, but what do you think?


These earrings are really feminine!!  The pink focal beads are Czech glass.  I love them!  I added the glass pearls for interest.  What do you think?


This purse charm/ zipper pull/ key chain is a real "hoot" isn't it?  I loved these charms when I got them in the mail the other day and couldn't wait to make something with them.  Do you like?


I found these leaf beads in a local bead store the other day and just had to have them!!  I could picture a bracelet just like this!  The yellow beads are actually yellow jade and the bracelet is sterling silver.  I used silver plated head pins on these though.  What do you think of it?


And last, but certainly not least are these chandelier earrings I made yesterday.  I used antique copper connectors and added copper colored glass pearls and soft yellow that complement them well.  These are long earrings for those of you that love big.  Hopefully someone will love these too.

That's it for the preview.  Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment so I know what you think.  Thanks!!
Have a great Sunday!


1 comment:

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!