Saturday, September 25, 2010

What's New???

Before I show you what's new, let me tell you about a walk my hubby and I took the other night. It was a beautiful evening. The wind was blowing, the water was calm (except on the other side of the pier) and it was somewhat pleasant in temps. We were walking along when I heard what I called a "bird convention" taking place in a tree. It sounded like the birds were debating who was going to lead the flock and what route they were going to take to fly south! There was a LOT of arguing! LOL I love to hear the birds this time of year.
Speaking of this time of year, I've been busy creating some fall style jewelry. Let me share with you a few of my new creations that I haven't listed as yet.
First, I have this Blue Colsilica bracelet. I love the blues and brown, don't you?


Then I made this beautiful fresh water pearl and black onyx chips bracelet. It's wire wrapped with argentium sterling silver so it won't tarnish!! Even the clasp is handmade!!


How about a Mother of pearl and peacock freshwater button pearl bracelet? I love the navy blue color here! This will be great with blue jeans or for dress!


I can't forget about my purse pulls, can I? This one is made with a natural Citrine bead as a focal! I love the yellow color! I also used a serpentine diamond and some yellow jasper rondelles I bought from Carla at Beads by C . You need to check out her shop!

How about a Rainforest jasper bead in this great pull! I love the swirl bead as the secondary too!
Or, what do you think of this great Red River Jasper and Green crackle bead purse/zipper pull? I thought this focal bead looked a bit like a map! What do you think?

And yes, I did make a pair of earrings too! These are black onyx and Swarovski bicones in jet black. So classy, don't you think?
And I also made these cute little crazy lace earrings. I love the pink color in these.
So yes, I have been busy! Fall is a great time of year. Between birds debating about the fly south and raking leaves (which hubby and I did today!), it seems that it really is a great time of year. I hope you like my new creations. Stay tuned and you may see them in my shop real soon!

4 comments:

  1. OOO LA LA!! Such pretties, you have been a busy one! I LOVE them all, but the Blue Colsilica bracelet is my favorite, LOVELY!!
    Have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michele!! I loved those beads! I couldn't wait to make something from them. I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cindy! Today you talked about 2 things I love! Chitter chatter...no matter who's doing it, even birds! And your beautiful jewelry pieces!...I have some favorites here, the Mother of pearl and peacock freshwater button pearl bracelet, and the purse pull made with the natural Citrine bead as a focal. As a matter of fact, give me a heads up when you're about to put that one in the shop. If I can afford it, that one is MINE!!! ^_^ ...Great job my friend!!! I guess all that bead shopping hasn't been for naught!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Wug! I love to hear the chitter chatter of the birds too! I'm so glad you like my new things. I've actually had that Citrine bead for some time. I just wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. Glad you like what I came up with. I'll keep you posted on that one.
    I appreciate the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!