Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Trying My Hand At A Handmade Sale!

Friday will be the first time I try my hand at doing a handmade show/sale at my home!! My daughter-in-law is here from Mexico and makes beautiful jewelry. She'll be selling some of her things and I'll be trying to sell some of mine. Some of the things I'm considering selling are shown below: This first one is a Chinese crystal and Sterling silver bracelet. Maybe you've seen it before!


Then I have Blue Howlite and red coral purse/zipper pull! I have a pair of Millefiori heart earrings. A small green and carnelian purse/zipper pull and a Southwester style purse/zipper pull. I have high hopes to sell these as well as many other items from my shop! I'll let you know how it goes!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely items! hope you have many sales!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Bead! Let me know how it goes. I have one planned too! Mine will be a barbecue/house show. We were suppose to have it a few weeks ago, but had to postpone it...I hope it goes well for you and you make lots of sales!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on Friday! Hope you make a ton of money:)

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!