Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Monday!


As you can probably guess, this was taken a LONG time ago!!!  I don't look too happy about it either.  LOL  But yes, I was in ballet!

As I said, that was a LONG time ago!  Speaking of which.....I married my husband a LONG time ago too!  As of this coming Sunday, it will be 40 years!  Can you believe it??  Wow, how time flies!!  We have 2 wonderful sons who have a wonderful anniversary trip planned for us later this summer.  1 week to spend with them and their families!  I can hardly wait!!

The hard part of 40 years going by so fast, is that I'm getting old.  Never thought I would.  (don't we all think that?).  But here I am, a young mind in an old body.  If only I knew what I know now when I was 6 years old in that photo!  Oh well, time must go on and I will patiently wait till Jehovah makes us young again!!!

Enjoy your week!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes...I'm waiting for that too! In the meantime, I can hear my young bones clapping!...or is that creaking?! LOL...Happy Early Anniversary, my friend! You're not getting older....You're getting longer in the tooth! ^_^ And isn't it nice to have someone there who'll gum your food for you in a pinch?! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wugs!!! I guess I'm not the only one getting older! LOL Thanks for the offer to gum my food for me! It could happen!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, I'm so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!