Thursday, November 10, 2011

Finally!!!

 Finally!!  For the last 2 days I've been working on photos of the these earrings.  I had to retake them twice because I had something messed up on the settings on my camera.  Well, after adjusting, readjusting, deleting, checking them out, I think I finally got them right!  These are the new photos of my new earrings!  I won't be listing them for awhile, so if you see some that you would like, let me know! I'll make a special listing for you!

As you can see I've been really busy making earrings lately.  I guess I'm on a roll!  These beautiful aqua faceted teardrop earrings  are hung on sterling silver lever backs!  I love this pair!
 Okay, I'm not sure about these.  They're long and just different.  I used Czech glass beads and antique brass.  What do you think?
  
 These coin beads are simply black with swirls!  I think they're really funky!!  The coins are about 1 inch in diameter and so they're a bit large.  They're medium weight.  I used gunmetal on these too!  But this time hung them on lever backs.
 I don't know what it is about emerald green briolettes and antique copper, but I love the way they look together don't you?!
 I was fascinated with these brown glass beads when I saw them!  I somehow knew they would make cute earrings!  Am I right?  I used antique brass bead caps and spacers and added mocha brown Swarovski bicones for interest.  Anyone like??
 Don't you just love the blue ab crystals in these??  I do!!  I used gunmetal bead caps and antique silver ones too!  I added Czech glass beads for interest and the earring wires are nickel free for all you sensitive ladies!
 Some of you may have seen these already.  I posted them on facebook to see if anyone liked them   Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that many do.  But I love the pearl teardrops.  I added milky ab Czech glass rondelles and these are made with sterling silver!  Very elegant I think!
And last, but certainly not least, I love the black crackle beads on these new earrings, don't you??  I used gunmetal to set them off.  I actually really love this pair!  I hope someone else does too!




That's the preview!  If you're interested in any of these just let me know and as I said, I will make a listing for you.  Otherwise it'll be awhile before you see all of them listed.

Thanks for looking.  Have a wonderful Thursday and weekend too!

3 comments:

  1. One and all...BEAUTIFUL as usual! :-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wug!!
    I can always count on your for a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the pearl drops.. so pretty.Thanks for the visit today always nice hearing from you.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?? How sweet of you! I love to read them!